Project ManagerBack To Careers
Do you have a pro-active nature and pride yourself in the ability to collaborate with colleagues? Do you enjoy working for a values based company with a rich legacy and strong ties to the community? Do you enjoy a variety of challenges in your expertise?
Then we have an ideal position for you.
We are searching for a Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Client Services Manager, this position will be responsible for the day to day operations of portfolio and project management. This position is responsible for leading and supporting project planning and execution of enterprise projects; from requirements gathering through implementation. In many scenarios this role will be engaging in one or more of our businesses simultaneously and will be expected to incorporate change management methods that gain stakeholder and employee buy-in.
- Partnering with business leaders and end users to facilitate project management strategy, planning and execution of project management across the global portfolio as well as lead conversations on best practices and sharing resources.
- Ensures ongoing development of project and portfolio methodologies, tools, measurements, standards, and staff/profession development. Develops best practices, key performance metrics, and status reporting standards available for use throughout the enterprise.
- Engages with cross-functional business leaders to objectively analyze the organization’s ability to adopt to changes post project deployment.
- Leverages change management and communication best practices to align key constituents, execute upon agreed plan to achieve desired results. Communicates status of the project and portfolio to all stakeholders in business units.
- Critical skills include the ability and willingness to listen, understand, and influence others; and the ability to reconcile multiple divergent viewpoints to a successful outcome. Uses sound judgment and common sense.
- Demonstrated ability to work at the conceptual thinking level as well as the detailed, tactical execution level.
- Initiative to identify issues and solve problems with energy, teamwork, and a positive approach. Generates options, analyzes the best course of action, follows up with stakeholders and brings resolution.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in making effective presentations. Experience using presentation software: create presentations and extract data from other software applications
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player. Strong people and relationship-building skills and ability to work effectively and collaborate with customers, vendors, peers, supervisors, team members, etc. Capable of being both collaborative and decisive, depending upon the requirements, the team, and the goals.
- Ability to understand, learn and apply new technologies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar discipline.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with, or exposure to project management tools and techniques.
- Professional experience with analysis, customer service, organization, and on-time delivery of projects.
If you would like to be part of our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume to
JSJ Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer