President - Mcloone, WisconsinBack To Careers
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time / Exempt
REPORTS TO: JSJ Chief Operating Officer
The President will be based at Mcloone headquarters in La Crosse, Wisconsin. He/she will be directly accountable for the strategy, people and performance of the Mcloone business. This individual will leverage core competencies to develop a more efficient, differentiated, strategically focused and competitive business platform. Disciplined and profitable growth is expected with alignment with JSJ’s values and business mission.
· Develop and lead business strategy, long range goals and annual plans that incorporate the JSJ “Path to Value” financial metrics. Collaborate with the JSJ COO to develop policies and direction of the company.
· Drive production efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources.
· Provide oversight to sales leadership to ensure that pricing methods reflect the full value of the offering and are in line with the profit threshold and strategic direction of the company.
· Strategically focus product development, marketing and operations on shaping the product and service offering over the long term to meet niche market needs in a differentiated and high-margin fashion. Likewise, be disciplined in the near term to reevaluate less successful offerings and consider repositioning or repricing.
· Ensure that business is financially managed to the highest standard.
· Develop a strong senior management team and talent bench.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, and energizing leader and team builder, with a global orientation and track record of improving and growing businesses. He/she will be sufficiently experienced to be immediately credible with internal and external stakeholders.
Sales Growth: Positions the organization to grow sales through successful marketing strategies to include generating and utilizing market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. This will include sales channel management and diversification to include direct sales, e-commerce, video and social media.
Strategic Leadership: Guided an organization toward market positions that supported growth and profitability over time.
Growth: A demonstrated track-record of growing a business organically and through acquisition.
Business Process Improvement: Thoughtfully deployed world-class process excellence in less sophisticated business environments.
Culture Champion: Lead the business through change, while holding true to deep and important values and cultural behaviors. Proven ability to amplify the value of these behaviors, while diminishing those that inhibit progress.
Minimum required formal education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business. Advanced Degree in Business preferred. Fifteen years or more of senior leadership with related experience in the industrial distribution marketplace.
This job description reflects the general details of the specific job identified and is not necessarily a complete listing of all the work requirements.
Qualified internal applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com
MCLOONE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER