Network EngineerBack To Careers
JSJ Corporation is a mid-sized manufacturing company whose entrepreneurial roots run deep. Based in Grand Haven, Michigan, and established in 1919, JSJ actively invests in its people, its businesses and its communities.
JSJ businesses include Dake, GHSP, Hudson Technologies, izzy+, McLoone and Sparks Belting. From machine tools, automotive solutions and medical devices, to office furniture, metal name plates and conveyor belts, these businesses serve global customers ranging from startups to multinational corporations.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to support and design our global voice and wireless network. This candidate will need to have working knowledge of Cisco wireless, Cisco voice, and Palo Alto firewalls as well as understand routing protocols such as BGP and EIGRP.
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
• Continuous improvement of new and existing processes and solutions
Qualified candidates will be proficient with the following:
• BGP design and operations experience
• Firewall experience (Cisco and Palo Alto)
• EIGRP design and operations experience
• Cisco Wireless design and operations experience
• WAN Design and troubleshooting
• Lync/Skype and Cisco Voice experience
• Meraki MX for SD-Wan
Educational and Technical requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2– 4 years of enterprise network support in a Cisco environment.
JOB LOCATION: Grand Haven, MI
REPORTS TO: Infrastructure Manager
If you would like to be part of our team, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org