Hardware Design EngineerBack To Careers
JSJ has an exciting opportunity for a new business segment and is currently looking for a HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER to work in our world headquarters in Grand Haven, Michigan.
Our roots are in a values-driven small town, but we reach beyond the shores of Lake Michigan with engineering centers, manufacturing locations, sales offices and business partners around the world. From our origins in Grand Haven established in 1919, to the creation and development of mechatronic solutions using embedded electronics – you can interact with our products in the premium appliance and commercial markets.
The HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER is a member of the electronics design team responsible for the conceptual design, product design, development, and release to production. At JSJ, you will have opportunity to work on multiple projects at all phases from concept to production, in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
To be successful in the HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER role at JSJ, applicants will be considered given the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Seven (7) years of electronics design engineering experience
- Circuit modeling & analysis: Pspice, Worst Case Analysis, DFMEA, thermal management, schematic capture tools (ORCAD or equivalent programs)
- Understanding of microcontroller designs and embedded software
- Experience with Power Supplies, User Interfaces (touch screen, etc.), Connectivity, EMC test plans, test setups and troubleshooting
At JSJ, we serve our customers, owners, communities, suppliers and each other through the four values that define us as a company: Earn Trust, Learn by Doing, Work Together, and Steward the Legacyof our founders.
These simple, yet powerful ideas form the foundation of a work environment in which people are recognized for their work. People can develop and grow here in a strong team environment where creativity and innovation are woven into the fabric of everyday life and work. Great people and great teams produce great outcomes for our customers and the communities where we do business.
JSJ Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer