Data Center EngineerBack To Careers
Are you a goal oriented individual who appreciates a challenge? Do you enjoy working for a values based company with a rich legacy and strong ties to the community? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong follow though and attention to details?
Then we have an ideal position for you.
JSJ Corporation is looking for a Data Center Engineer. This position will report to JSJ’s Infrastructure Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is the setup, tuning, monitoring, and system management of Windows and Linux based systems and other data center components. The data center contains virtual environments, client server applications and backup & recovery solutions. Additionally, this role is responsible for maintaining security of physical data centers, physical and logical servers, information stores, and application access.
• Maintains Data Center uptime/availability. Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs existing server and storage problems. Provides problem-solving support by repairing hardware and software associated with both physical and virtual servers.
• Maintains accurate inventory of hardware/software and related maintenance contracts for IT Department.
• Support office365 hybrid environment
• Support for Service Desk escalated trouble tickets
• Ensures security of Data Center systems by overseeing and maintaining server security for internal and external customers
• Keep technology updated to current industry standards
• Continuous improvement of new and existing processes and solutions.
Qualified candidates will be proficient with the following:
• XenApp 6.5 and above
• Vmware 5 and above
• Microsoft Active Directory
One of the follow certifications
• MCP, CCA-V, VCP5-DCV, or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, demonstrate ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and must be able to work in a flexible schedule, including being available for support on nights and weekends. Educational and Technical requirements preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4-6 years of progressive technical experience including enterprise data center support in a Microsoft networking environment.
If you would like to be part of our team, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JSJ Corporation is an Equial Opportunity Employer